Monday, October 26, 2020

Angin November (November Wind) Mixed Improvision Solo Roland by AgungsSuleiman...

I have just published the Song Angin November (November Wind) Mixed Improvision Solo Roland by AgungsSuleiman and it takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes processing Uploading from Video in my HP to my You Tube Channel. 

It was rather longger than my previous Uploading. Well any way this song Angin November or translated November Wind is an Indonesian Song. When I played and  recorded this song I made some Mixed improvision to such song following my flow of expression in playing such song based on my self style character in my Roland  Keyboard.

I priorly had  tried to practice playing such song several times  after listening such song in several You Tube. I  recorded this song based on request of my friend to record and upload my playing such November Wind song.

Well, due to the Pandemic Stay at Home Policy, I took  the oppurtunity to practice and increase my ability in playing my Roland Keyboard. The writer of this AgungSS Music Blog  initiated to record several songd he had listened, memorize and practice playing Ronald Keyvoard and opened his Own You Tube Channel and Uploaded  them in his own You Tube Channel.

So the above song was one of the Song that the Writer of this Blog had practiced and upload it in His You Tube Channel and share it in this AgungSS Music Blog.

Jakarta, 26 October 2020
Agung Supomo Suleiman
During Global Pandemi Period
               

No comments:

Post a Comment