Friday, November 27, 2020

Angin Mamiri (Mamiri Wind) Free Style Solo Roland Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman...

Hi Folks, I had published and braod cast the above song Angin Mamiri ( Mamiri Wind) an Indonesian song, with my own free style and character.

Before we upload our Video Record we can edit it in Kinemaster, where we are able to edit such Video Recording.

Apparently there are many supporting tools that we can use as a Keyboard Player Youtuber.
 
There is also avalaible Roland Go Mixer  where in Jakarta you could by it online. It appears that  you could dirctly connect and plug  one connector to your HandPhone which for me is Samsung Android and one connector  you could plug it to the Go Mixer.

According to several Tutorial in YouTube about such Go Mixer, youa can have a clean Keyboard Video Recording since it is diretly plug to your KeyBoard.

I hope I can by such Go Mixer so that it could help me  increasing the Quality of the Video Recording as a YuuTuber.

Cheers,
Jakarta, 1 December 2020
Agung Supomo Suleiman  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment