Sunday, May 9, 2021

HAVING FUN & PASSION PLAYING SONGS WITH - IMPROVISATION - FREE STYLE - VIA KEYBOARD

 

Hi Folks,

I have  just launched  the Video Recording of the Song -  Over the Rainbow - with Improvisation and Free Style.

The process of launching, does not take long.

HAVING FUN & PASSION PLAYING SONGS  WITH - IMPROVISATION - FREE STYLE   - VIA  KEYBOARD  

Since I hade  practiced playing this Song when I previously upload playing the above song with my in Laws in  my earlier Video Recording around the month of March 2021 :  


Thus,   I do not need much time to make improvisations and playing it on my own Free Style Manner

With the Character of having passion to make improvisation and playing songs with my Own  Free Style, I really feel the freedom of expression in playing such song with my own free style.

It just automatically flows in my left and right  fingers in expressing such  song  in my Keyboard with my own Style.

I  am really having fun and  passion in making improvisation and playing with a free style  of my own version and interpretation in playing such song,  when I play it alone in my  Keyboard.

It is a Shiny Day in Jakarta this Sunday Morning, May 10, 2021 .

After taking few hour rest,  from doing our early eating called "Sahur", prior to our "Fasting" in this Holy Month of Ramadhan, and say our Subuh Prayer,   I  opened my Laptop and made this brief illustration, relating to making improvisation and free style to my Keyboard play to this Song Over the Rainbow.    

I also upload photo of this Shiny Morning Day in Jakarta, by  sharing   you the picture of the Shiny Day in Jakarta thru the Beautiful Green Plants in  front of the little garden at  my home.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading my illustration and listening to my Above Song Play in my AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG

 Thanks for visiting my blog

Jakarta, May 10th, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman

AGUNGSS MUSIC  CHANNEL

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss 

 


 


.
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment