Monday, May 3, 2021

Morning Breeze - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman


Hello Folks,

This Morning I just produce my own Created Song which I named it Morning Breeze.

RING  FILL LIGHT & PROFESSIONAL LIGHT STAND   

I used the  Ring Fill Light and the Professional Light Stand, which I just recently purchased from ITC Fatmawati  in  one of the Photo Accessories STORE, 1st Floor. 

PHOTOS of the  the BOX  of   the  Ring Fill Light and the Professional Light Stand are uploaded  in this Illustration 

Photo of the  Ring Fill Light and the Professional Light Stand
are uploaded herein :   

As you can see I have also attached  the Hand Phone Holder to the Light Stand. 

The Hand Holder  is separate Device from such Light Stand.
 
In the Ring Fill Light there is also a Hand Phone Holder    

As a YouTuber, I really am happy being equipped with  the above Supporting Devices for making a Video Recording,                                 
 Thus, the feeling of happy appears  to be reflected in playing the above song which was played and created  by me  and I named it Morning Breeze. 
    
 In the Digital Era, it is easy for us as YouTubers and Bloggers, to create s song, because when we are on the mood of playing and creating a song, we can immediately make a Video Recording   of the Song that we are playing from our heart at a certain  moment such as this Morning Breeze Song with our Hand Phone devices which has a Video Camera built - in on it. 

We than make Editing with Video Editing Application which is called KineMaster Video Editing Application.

This is when we seek a Title Name for the Song which I named it Morning Breeze. 

I hope you may have some usefulness from this brief illustration.

For me as a YouTuber, I immediately upload such played song in my YouTube Channel which I named  AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL  (abbreviation of Agung Supomo Suleiman) with the address :  https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

I will than upload and share it in my Music Blog called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG, which I will make a brief  illustration as you  are reading at this  moment and may also listen to the result of  Video Recording processing as described above. 

Greetings from Jakarta,
May 4th,  2021 
Agung Supomo Suleiman
 




 
    .

.    
 .

     


No comments:

Post a Comment