Monday, May 10, 2021

SWEET MONDAY NIGHT SONG - KEYBOARD by AGUNGSSULEIMAN

 


Hi Friends,

How are you there where ever you are ?

I hope everything is Ok at your end.

It is already Monday Night  in Jakarta.

During this Monday Night I would like to share  the Video Recording I Called Sweet Monday Night Song.

 VIDEO RECORDING

I  really do like to play Songs thru my Heart. 

As soon as I am in the mood of playing,  I put my Keyboard on, and grab my Hand Phone to make a Video Recording of such Song.

 This is significant  in order not to loose the Momentum. 

          VIDEO EDITING 

I start editing the Song that I Played thru a certain Video Editing called KineMaster Video Editing Application. 
TITLE TO THE SONG

I than gave a Title to this Song which I called "Sweet Monday Night Song" 

After completing such Video Editing, I upload in my YouTube Channel called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL with the address:

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss 

I than share to the Audiences in several Social Media around the Globe. 

among others : Twitter, LINKEDIN,  TumblrQUORA, Face Book   and several Jazz Community in the Facebook i.e.

 THE ART OF PLAYING SONG IN KEYBOARD as a YouTuber and Blogger. 

a) The art of playing song in Keyboard is really exiting and interesting.

b) As a Youtuber and Blogger, focusing in playing Keyboard, we have to practice regularly in playing or Keyboard to improve our Finger Skills Movement.

c) Create a Qualified Content  that you are in Passion and love doing such activity.

d)Be patient since there is no instant result, but needs processing including increasing your Knowledge in Playing the Keyboard, as well as building your YouTube Channel and your Blog.

e) Be Focus on the Specific Content That you Choose to Develop.

In the Progress, you will  be amazed that you have made  several  Contents focusing in the Specific Theme that your are mastering and is always eager to improve the Knowledge and Skills to be a Good Independent Blogger and YouTuber.

I have started to be a Blogger and YouTuber focusing in making and Sharing SOngs played in my Keyboard since last October 2020, which means it had been 5 (Five) to 6 (Six) Months .

I hope I can regularly learn and improve my Knowledge in developing this AGUNGSS MUSIC Blog and my AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL in  YouTube.Platform including the Knowledge of Producing Video Records.

Well, I have  completed  this brief illustration and hope you will all enjoy this illustration and the Song Play called Sweet Monday Night Song - Keyboard by me Agung Supomo Suleiman

Jakarta, May 10, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL

AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG



 

    


 

 

 

    

   



     

No comments:

Post a Comment