Monday, May 10, 2021

Payung Fantasi (Fantasy Umbrella) - Jazzy - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman


Hi Friends,

I just produced this Indonesian Old Song, which is great to be played in my Keyboard  this morning with a Jazzy Taste Rhythm.

Even this song is an old song, but until this present moment many Indonesian Musicians loves  to play this song in a Jazzy Rhythm.

In my observations, songs which are composed by Ismail Marzuki, an Indonesian famous songs Composer,  are Songs which are  nice to be played in Jazzy Rhythm.

Since I am really having passion in playing Jazzy songs, I just pick my Hand Phone and made a Video Recording to this Lovely Indonesian Song, with Jazz Rhythm.

I than edited this Video Recording and upload in my YouTube Channel called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL 

I than upload it in this AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG of mine so that I can make some brief illustration.

Since writing is also my hobby and passion, it is really exiting for me to make this brief illustration in mys music blog, to be able to give some back ground and glance picture of such Indonesian Song called Payung Fantasi ( Fantasy Umbrella) to the Viewers outside of Indonesia.

Accordingly, Indonesian musicians from the old times, loves Jazz Music, which is demonstrated by the Song Play which I just launched in my YouTube Channel called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL  

I hope this brief illustration and song play of the above Video Recording called Payung FπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Žantasi ( Umbrella Fantasy) will be enjoyable by the Viewers of this music blog.

Cheers,

Jakarta, May, 11th, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman.

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL 

AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG

    

 

.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment