Sunday, April 25, 2021

Are You Lonesome Tonight - Own Style - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman


Hi Folks, 

Nice to meet you again.

I have just finish Video Recording the Song Are You Lonesome Tonight, with my Own Style  in my Keyboard -Roland E- 28 .

In this Global Digital Era, I can  edit it  with  KineMaster Video Editing Application while I was accompanying my wife and son during our visit  to Pondok Indah Mall J South  Jakarta which is closed to our home.     

Yes,  the manufacture of  our Hand Phone, was really   friendly to their  User, which makes our life easier including for YouTubers who would enjoy editing their Recorded Video anywhere we are.

As soon as I reached back home, I immediately open my Laptop and go to my Music Blog to make this brief illustration of my today's  Video Recording.

It is really fun and enjoying if we have hobby such as being a Blogger and YouTuber which for me is related to  Video Recording my Keyboard playing songs which for today I pick  the Song namely 

Are You Lonesome Tonight with my "Own Style" 

 I hope you will enjoy my above brief illustration and my Song Play on this beautiful  song : Are You Lonesome  Tonight. with my Own Style.

Warmest Greetings from Jakarta

Jakarta, April 25, 2021

Sunday 

Agung Supomo Suleiman  

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL 

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss  

https:/agungssmusic.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment