Friday, April 30, 2021

Oh Danny Boy -Jazzy - Keyboard by AgungSSuleiman🎹🎧🔈🎼🎶🎵🌴🐚🐬😀👌


Hello Folks,

Here I am playing this Oh Danny Boy in a Jazzy Rhythm which I  instantly played this Friday afternoon at my Home in Jakarta.

I  feel very alive when I make improvisation on a song including this Oh Danny Boy with my Keyboard.

It just pop up in my mind and heart to make this Song sounds Jazzy by adjusting my fingers playing in the Key . 
It gives me the energy and inner power to freely express my feelings thru my fingers playing on the Keyboard.    

TIGHT CONNECTION BETWEEN CHARACTER VERSUS  TYPE  OF RHYTHM  SONGS  PLAYED     

Based on my the life journey experience, it appears that  there is a real tight connection upon the "unique character" "built in" upon certain  individual  since his childhood,  as to whether such individual  is potential of  either :

a) loves  Playing Monotone, without making any change or improvisation upon a song , 
  or 
b) is eager to make improvisation on the song played.  .

UNIQUE CHARACTER 

I tend to believe that each and every individual has his/her own Unique Character, where there is certain  behavior of liking to make improvisation on whatever work or condition experienced by this type of individual or like to be on a monotone established work or activity.

Thus, it  is like a "built in" program in  planted in the DNA of such person as designed by the Creator of  such human being.

Since my passion at this Senior age is playing Keyboard and as a YouTuber producing Video Recording of songs played, such character of making improvisation upon any song played is automatically done without further thinking.

SIGNIFICANT THING  IS REGULARLY PRACTICING 

The significant  thing which a YouTuber must do relating to this playing Keyboard, is by :

 regularly practicing the finger skill movements and mastering the Chord and Combination of Sounds within the 8 White Key and 5 Black Key in the  5 (Five) Octaves of the Keyboard - Roland E-28.

 By regularly practicing and mastering the combination of the Chord, it will result  mastering and controlling   the proper and right  combination of the Black and White Key that we press and listening from the sound of such Combination of Chord.   

Well, the above brief illustration may be useful to myself and hopefully may give some additional inputs to the Nice Viewer of this Music Blog.
       
Jakarta, April  30, 2021    

Agung Supomo Suleiman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment