Thursday, April 22, 2021

Que Sera Sera -Grandpa’s Duet Flute (Theo-Wageningen) & Keyboard (Agung-)...

Hello Amigos, 

How are  you today on this beautiful Friday April 23 2021, I hope you are healthy and in good condition.

My in - laws who stayed in Wageningen Holland  had send me another  of his Flute Video Recording for me to make a collaboration Video Recording among us Grand Pa's  {since we have a Grand Son who lives in Holland with his Papa ( Matthias the son of Theo) and Mama (Tia my daughter ) where I play Keyboard.

I am really happy to make such Grand - Pa's  Video Recording.

The Video Recording Tool that I used is :

My Hand Phone having a Video Recording Devise which I connect it with the

Sound Track V 8 Plus  Device & 
  a  Accompany Converter   Instrument Converter.


 Plug  Explanatton 


As Shown in the Photo of the Back side of the Sound Card V 8 Plus :

a) you plug your cable from your Hand Phone to the Live 1 Plug.


 

 

b) you plug the cable connection from the Accompany instrument in your Sound Card V-8 Plus device  to your Keyboard with a Converter as shown in the Picture.  

Thus, for everything you do including to produce your own Video Recording Song you have to have knowledge where you can find many Tutorial in the YouTube Channel.

We than after learning can apply it for our Video Recording.

c) After Video Recording with your Handphone equipped with Video Camera Recording you than have to Edit such Video and Combined  the 2(Two) Video in my case Theo's Flute Video Recording where he produce it in Wageningen  Holland form his home which is around 14,000 km from Jakarta Indonesia where I made also my Keyboard Video Recording. 

The Edit Video Recording Application which I used is KineMaster Video Edit Application, which I  upload it in my Hand - Phone. 

There are several Layers when you are Combining such 2 Flute Theo Video Recording and My Keyboard Video Recording :

a) First  Layer for Theo's Flute Video  Recording as the Main Video   

 

 b) Second Layer for Agung's Keyboard Video Recording as shown in the above Picture

c) Third Layers for the Text Que Sera Sera Grand pa's Duet as shown in above Picture.

Well, I hope the above will give you a glance picture of how to produce The Grand pa's Duet Flute Theo (Wageningen -Holland)  &  Keyboard (Agung Jakarta Indonesia).

Please enjoy the above Que Sera - Sera Song played  by Theo Flute and  Agung Keyboard

Jakarta, April 23, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL

 https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss  

   

   

 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment