Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Beethoven’s Fur Elise Improvisation Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎬🎶...

 

 When I was in the elementary School in Scared Heart School, in Peking, (when I accompanied my Father who as an Indonesian Diplomat was  posted in China around the Year 1959 - 1962), playing instrument was  obligatory. 

 I choose playing Violin, where the Violin Teacher taught me Classical Music. 

In my life journey, around 1968, when I was studying in the High School in an Indonesian School in Holland, I stayed in a Boys Boarding House, at Violen Weg 13, Scheveningen Holland.  

At this  place there  was an available Piano, where I started  learning and  playing Piano by myself without any teacher. 

Since I was a Professional Business Lawyer, I was busy with my work, and did not have much time to practice my Piano. 

However during  this Pandemic Covid Period, since we are required  to Stay at Home,  I started practicing my Keyboard play.   

It had been  5 Months since October 2020, that  I practiced  my Keyboard finger skills movements.  

The most interesting part, in this Venture, during this Global Digital Era,  is that  we as an individual  can  create our own YouTube Channel.

Since my hobby is playing this Keyboard, I started  Video Recording my Keyboard Play. 

We can than edit such Video Recording with KiniMaster Video Application and Upload it in our  YouTube Channel, which for me is called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL with the address : https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

The result of such Recorded Video, we can share it in  our own created Music Blog which I named it AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG

Well I hope you will enjoy exploring my AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG

Cheers, Agung Supomo Suleiman 
Jakarta, April 15, 2021 
Pandemic Covid 19 Period
 

No comments:

Post a Comment