Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Tanah Airku Indonesia (Indonesia my Land & Water - Keyboard Improvisation by Agung Supomo Suleiman


This is a famous Indonesian Song which is known and played from generation to Generation in Indonesia, which tells us about our Land & Water where we leave.    .

When we are far from our Indonesia  and listen to this Song  it makes us emotional to visit back to  Indonesia, with the tropical weather. 

Today is rather cloudy in Jakarta.

It appears that  by making a Song, we can  create a certain emotional attachment to your heart not only for the nice lyrics  but also  the sounds which  brought us back to our sweet memories about the beautiful scenes and pictures shown in our imagination upon the place that we were raised during our childhood. 

I played  this beautiful song  with making improvisation,   following  where  my hearts wanted  me to travel with my  interpretation upon  this song,  through my fingers dancing around  the white and black  key and notes in my Keyboard.

As having the passion to play Keyboard you tend to have a hobby in playing nice songs and made some improvisations and make a Video Recording  of such Song and upload it in your YouTube Channel so that you are able to share it with all the Nice Viewers  in this Borderless Global Digital Era that we are all living in.
  
Since I have a Music Blog, I am really thankful to the provider of Google as well as YouTube which enable us to make and create our Music Blog Album.

I hope everything is ok at your end.

Warmest Regards

Agung Supomo Suleiman

     

No comments:

Post a Comment