Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Grandpa’s Duet - Flute (Theo - Wageningen)&.Keyboard (Agung)..

,

Well  Hello there, I am happy to meet  you  again,

How are you by the way ? 

We hope that you all are in a well and good condition at your end.

I wanted  to  share in this AGUNGSS MUSIC Blog  another  Grand Pa's Duet Flute by Theo my in-law  who is staying in Wageningen Holland and  Keyboard by the writer of this AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG,  playing the song Somewhere in the Rainbow.

This song  is  really a beautiful Song, and we would like to share it with you through or Grand Pa's  Duet.

The weather in Jakarta is rather shiny this Friday of April 23, 2021. 

By the way if anyone of the Viewers wanted to sing such Beautiful  Song, hereinbelow is the lyric that you can follow.   

Over the Rainbow 
Some where over the rainbow way up high
There is a land that I heard of once in a lullaby 
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue 
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true

Someday  I's wish upon a star 
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me 
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops 
That's where you' l find me

Some where over the rainbow bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow 
Why then, oh , why can't I ?
If happy little birds bluebirds fly 
Beyond the Rainbow 
Why, oh why can't I ?  

  
Well, I hope you enjoy  the above Song Play by Grandpa,s Duet 

Jakarta, April 23, 2021
Agung  Supomo Suleiman 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment