Friday, April 16, 2021

Deep Inner Feeling - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎵🎧🎼🎶🔈🎬😀👌

Today is the 5th day of the Holy day of Ramadhan, for Muslims around the Globe including we in Indonesia. 

In this Holy Month we are obligated to perform Fasting to clean our Heart, where we are not allowed to eat or drink from early in the morning before the sun arises until the Sunset.

This fasting will  Insya ALLAH ( with the premit of ALLAH)  be done for 30 (Thirty)  Days in this Month of Ramadhan.  

Not only eating and drinking is prohibited,  as muslims believers we   are also not allowed  to do any bad things  including not talking bad things. Thus our mind and our heart  is trained and  practiced to be cleaned  from any bad behaviour, bad conducts  and bad thoughts.  

For me as the Writer of this Agungss Music Blog, I am  trying to explore my deep Inner feeling,  by playing this song which  I  named it :  "Deep Inner Feeling". 

I played and Video Recorded this Song thru my Handphone, Edited it with Kinemaster Application and than upload it in my YouTube Channel  called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL with the address   https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

It is really touching my heart,  my soul, and my mind,  when I played this song with my deepest heart feeling, since, Alhamdulillah ( Praise to ALLAH) ,  I  am performing fasting.

Well, I hope you may also feel the deepest inner feeling when listening to this song.

Wassalam, 
Warmest Regards from Jakarta 
Jakarta, April 17, 2020  
Agung Supomo Suleiman  

No comments:

Post a Comment