Wednesday, April 28, 2021

THE ART FOR INCREASING SHARING GLOBAL WORLWIDE AUDIENCES

 


Hallo Amigos, 

How are are you today, I hope everything is ok at your end.

This morning I will share the Knowledge for Bloggers to increase their Global Worldwide Audiences  

First of all you have to Focus on the Content which you are in passion and enjoy so that you can fully concentrate in building your Blog.

For me the Content which I master and Choose is relating to playing Songs, Improvisation, composing Songs.

 I also love  to make Experiment Combination Movements with my fingers of my Right and Left hand in coordination with your ears.

With our ears we improve our  listening functioning skills.

We also have to use our Brain to see the  fact that there are only 8 (Eight)  White Key and 5 (Five) Black Key in your Keyboard which for me is Roland Keyboard - E-28 in each and every 1 (One) Octave. 

In the Keyboard -Roland E - 28 there are 5 (Five)  Octaves, starting from the lowest Bass Scale  in the very left side of the Keyboard  and gradually sounding more higher and higher sounds treble scale to the Right side of the Keyboard. .

  


The Next issue is making Video Recording with your Hand Phone Device.   

VIDEO RECORDING   WITH YOUR HAND PHONE

I really love and having full  passion to play my Keyboard  with my Heart. 

 MOMENTUM  VIDEO RECORDING 

If your Mood in playing your Keyboard is on, than you have to  will immediately grab your Hand Phone Equipped with Video Camera to make a Video Recording so that you  can instantly have a Video Recording of your  Song Play.

After  listening to this Song Play, which relating to this illustration,  is the above Video Recorded Song Play, we are than feeling  enjoyable and exiting to listening to the Beat  of this Song whch sounds  Jazzy.

I really feel lucky and I am thankful and grateful to the AL MIGHTY that  I have been granted the passion in enjoying  playing Keyboard.
        
By Playing Keyboard I can express my inner deepest  feeling thru my fingers by playing the Key Notes in the Keyboard.

In this Global Borderless Digital Era, we are thankful  to the Provider of  Blogger and YouTube Platform that we are allowed to create our own Blog and YouTube Channel so that we can optimize uploading and sharing our Video Recording to all the Nice Global  Borderless Viewers around the World     

GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL.

Oh ya since  my Music Blog called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG had been approved by Google AdSense to be 1(one) of their Platform for the Business Companies or Businessman  to market their Products thru Advertisement, I  am very exiting  in expanding my Knowledge skills of  how to increase sharing my Video Recording as well as the illustration in this music blog  to assist  Business Society in marketing their products.

By achieving marketing and selling their products thru this Advertisement arranged by Google AdSense, the quality life of the employees will be better.  

Maybe the reason being approved is that in my YouTube Channel, with the name of AgsS TV ( abbreviation of AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL  with the address   https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss have  Uploaded more than 80 ( Eighty)  Recorded Videos. 

As we know YouTube had been acquired by Google.

Google had a business arrangement with AdSense a big Advertisement Company. We are aware that  the players in the Social Media are Business Companies, so it is a collaboration between them where Business Companies needs a platform to market their products through Advertisement.


As a Blogger,  I created  this music blog, which is one of the  platform owned by Google.

Google AdSense are paid by the Businessman who puts their advertisement of their product in Google where AdSense is the Advertisement Company. 

Since the Content of my AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG is relating to my playing Keyboard, accordingly  the traffic and target market must be Communities who are interested  in listening to  Music Instruments play.

My passion in playing Keyboard are songs where I can make Improvisations and  explore my freedom character in experimenting the way I play  songs with my Keyboard,

I feel that my Songs Play sounds close or similar to Jazzy Rhythm and Jazzy Beat.

Based on such character,   I  joint several Jazz Communities in the Face Book among others :






One of the top Blogger and YouTuber advise us to joint Quora Application   Platform,  where there are Questions and Answers which can increase our knowledge.

Since my Music Blog and YouTube Channel called Agung Supomo Suleiman with the address

 https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

at this time is uploading Video Recording Songs Play I will research  Jazz Music Categories 

We can also joint and apply several Social Media such as  Tumblr, Tweeter, LinkenInd which are available to be applied in your Hand Phone Devise.

GRAPHICAL AND MAPPING STATISTIC AUDIENCES 

You will be amazed if you look at the  Graphical and Mapping Statistic Report of Audiences in this Global Worldwide Digital Countries as shown in the Photo Picture uploaded in my AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG since it shows 800 (Eight Hundred Nice and Kind Viewers /Audience  Global World Wide.  

I am really exiting and enjoying that I am able to share the Content containing certain brief illustration as well as the Video Recorded Song Play which I named it Monday Beat since it was Video Recorded on a certain Monday from my Home in Jakarta Indonesia    

Thanks and  Warmest Regards, 

Jakarta,  April 29, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL 

  https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

  

No comments:

Post a Comment