Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Soft Morning Break - Keyboard - by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎶🎹👌😀🎬🎧🎼


Yes, the above  song sounds Soft ya....

Well, apparently in playing your Keyboard if your mood during such play is sort of Soft and calm, it can be reflected in the sound that comes out of the Keyboard that you are playing.

If you are in an emotional feeling the sound that comes out of your Keyboard will also sound emotional.

As a Keyboard player you can detect your feeling and mood by listening to the sound of the Keyboard when you are playing. 

It is automatically reflected in your Keyboard play. 
 
This is because you are playing with your heart, and the sounds that are coming out from your play can give you the indication of how you are feeling during such moment.

For me since I like to write in my Blog, called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG,   I than can illustrate it with my writing relating to the Video Record that I have Produced in my YouTube Channel called Agung Supomo Suleiman. with the address :  https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss
 
It is really easy in this Global Digital Era, as an individual you can immediately produce your own Video Recording in  your own YouTube Channel

You can just use your Hand Phone  equipped with the Video Camera.

You can further edit your Recorded Video with Video Editor Application which  I used KineMaster Video Editing Application.

You than can Upload it in your own YouTube Channel which for me is as mentioned above https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss
 .
It is really easy to be a YouTuber in this Global Digital Era.

As a Blogger  you can  instantly share it in your Own Blog that you Create which for me I named it AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG with the following address https:/agungssmusic.blogspot.com    

Of course for everything you need to have the knowledge, for which in this Global Digital Era you can find  several Tutorial in the website. 

You have to pick a theme that you are in passion, so that it can just flow like water.

Well, Nice Friendly Folks, the above is my brief illustration related to my above created and played Song which I named it Soft Moring Break.

Cheers and Warmest Regards, 
From Jakarta, April 27, 2021
Agung Supomo Suleiman



         


 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment