Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Saturday Mood - Keyboard - by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎶🎼🎬🎧👌😀


Hi Folks, I hope you are healthy,  happy and in good conditions.

The above Song was played by me during one Saturday, where I usually  play my Keyboard with  a certain relaxing mood  welcoming  Saturday. 

On this Saturday,  many of us  are ready to take some rest after performing  several  activities during the whole week from Monday until Friday. 

Once you get the feeling of loving to play your Keyboard, you always wanted to periodically practice your finger skills movements  with your right and left hand coordination. 

If you practice regularly and frequently, you started  to master the certain Chord which sounds matching depending on the song and Rhythm which  you wanted to play. 

From my experience the time when you play the Keyboard, it really depends upon your mood  during such play.

If  there is something hanging and stuck in your mind, or you feel happy or sad, such condition for sure will  really  affect and influence your Song Play.

CORDINATION OF HEART AND BRAIN 

Because playing music is with your heart,  but knowing what key or Chord are you playing needs your Brain and also your hearing function. 

You can play your Keyboard for hours if your mood is good.  

Thus, you just follow your heart when you are Playing and running your fingers combining the 8 (Eight) White and 5(five) Black Key which result sounds heard by your  two Ears. 
So the Art of really listening the sound with your Ears is very important.

Once you are on, you than have to make a Video Recording with your Hand Phone plugged it with the Sound Card, which for me I used the Sound Card V 8 Plus,  connecting with the Converter to be plugged  into your Keyboard.

Accordingly it is really  exiting in exploring your feelings,  where on Saturday  the mood of your inner self shall influence the result and combination of the Song you are playing, improvising or creating or composing. 

DO NOT LOOSE MOMENTUM

You must not loose such momentum by Video Recording it with your Handphone Device so that you can remember the result of such Song Played. 

The above Song was played by me with Saturday mood and feelings relax in my Heart, which for "not loosing momentum", I promptly made a Video Recording with my

 (i) Hand Phone Devices, which is equipped with Video Camera,

 (ii) the Sound Card, 

(iii) the Converter, so that I can remember it when I turn on the Result of the Video Recording .

The function of the Converter,  is that outside sounds,  are not Video Recorded by your Hand Phone since the Sound of the Keyboard are directly flowing and  Recorded through the Converter and the Sound Card, to our Hand Phone. 

EDITING RECORDED VIDEO 

After you completed your Video Recording with your Hand Phone supported by the Sound Card and Converter, you than make some Editing which for me  I used the KineMaster Video Editing Application. 

WHEN TO PUT TITLE OF THE CREATED AND PLAYED SONG

During this Video Editing you must than have to choose a "Title Name" of the Recorded Played and composed Song,  where I  named the above song "Saturday Mood - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman.  

After completing Editing you Upload it in your YouTube Channel, which for me is called Agung Supomo Suleiman with the address
   
Well, I think  the above brief   illustration,   might  be  useful for myself and the reader of this AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG.

Finally, I hope that you will enjoy  the above Song called Saturday Mood arranged, played  and composed by  me Agung Supomo Suleiman.

We must always thank the Al Mighty, ALLAH as the Creator of this Universe, that we are given the passion  to Play Songs, making Improvisation, Creating Songs with our Keyboard Music Instrument.  

Warmest Regards from Jakarta.
Jakarta, 17 April 2020, Saturday Night & 
Edited Saturday Afternoon April 24, 2020
Agung Supomo Suleiman 

                    .   

No comments:

Post a Comment