Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Shadow of Your Smile - Grandfather Duet Flute (Theo -Holland)& Keyboard(Agung-Jakarta)

 

 

Hi Folks, 

How are you ?

I hope you are all healthy and in good conditions. 

This Song namely The Shadow of Your Smile was actualy the First Grand Pa's Duet Flute (Theo ) who made the Video Recording in Wageningen Holland, and Keyboard (Agung) who made the Video Recording in Jakarta by accompanying Theo's Flute Play.

As you can see the back ground of Agung's Playing his Keyboard was Theo Playing his Flute, which I connect it to our TV at Home in  Jakarta.

It was the begining of producing Grand Pa's Duet by my in-laws Theo, initiated by Theo.

I start learning to make a Duet Video Recording with KineMaster Video Edit Application. 

Yes, it was really challenging to pursue something new in our life journey. I make several research and checkings with several Tutorials How to make a Duet from different locations 

I than learned that one of the Video Editing Application which are easy to learn and apply is KineMaster Video Edit Application. 

It appears that there are several Layers when you  are combining 2 (Two) Video Recording from 2 (Two) separate Location.

However, when I made the First Video Recording of the above Song The Shadow of Your Smile, I did not made 2 (Two) Video Recording but just 1(one) Video Recording with the Back Ground Flute Play of Theo in  my TV at Home. 

On  the Next subsequent Grand Pa's Duet, I started combining 2 (Two Video Recording, with the Layers as shown on the above Photo Picture, which was the Song - Que Sera-Sera.

I than upload this Grand Pa's Song  in my YouTube Channel called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL with the address : https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss    

Today I shared this First Grand Pa's Duet Song called The Shadow of Your Smile in this Music Blog of mine called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG with the address : https://agungssmusic.blogspot.com

 

Well, I think this illustration is sufficient enough to give a glance picture of how my in-laws Theo and me who has the same Grand Son starts producing a Video Recordng Collaboration starting with the above song called The Shadow of Your Smile.

Jakarta, April 28, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman  

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL 

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

 

 

      

   

 


 

 

  

    

 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment