Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Speak Softly Love - Grandpa’s Duet Flute ( Theo ) & Keyboard (Agung)🎶🎼🎧👌😀



Hi  Nice Audience,

Here is another Granpa's Duet Flute (Theo -Mattheus Den Hartog - Wageningen - Holland ) & 
Keyboard ( Agung Supomo Suleiman - Jakarta -Indonesia).

It is really exciting and enjoying, in this Digital Era, we as Individual  can easily produce our Video Record and publish  in several Media Social from YouTube, Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr which all applications could be installed in our Hand Phone.

Long and Far Distance is not an obstacle for us to produce Duet, for which Theo from Wageningen - Holland can Video record his Flute Play and sent it to me Agung in Jakarta Indonesia, which our distance is approximately 14.000 Km. .

I will than record such Flute Recording in my other Hand phone., 

Furthermore I will Video Record ed my Keyboard Play, with my Hand Phone which I connect it with the Sound Card V 8 Plus Devise,  by listening  to Theo's  Flute play in my other Hand Phone.

Of  course I have to firstly learn  the Rhythm  and Chord of such Song  to play in my Keyboard.

I must  memorize  such Song Play with the same beat and Rhythm. Since Speak Softly Love is a popular song,  it is  rather easy for me to memorize such Theo's Flute Song play.

If you find the Chord in your Keyboard, you have to practice and play several times before you Video Record it in your Hand Phone Device. 

Since we love playing the music instrument, and is a hobby and passion to us it is really enjoyable playing Duet of such song.

The difference  of time in Holland and Jakarta is around 6 Hours. 

Well, having jotting down ,  the above brief illustration, I hope you will enjoy the above Grandpa's Duet Playing "Speak Softly Love".

Jakarta, April 20, 2021

Cheers , 
 
Agung Supomo Suleiman 
                                                                                               


      .            

No comments:

Post a Comment