Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Irama Sore (Afternoon Rythm) Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎬🎶🎧🎼👌😀


When you start becoming a Youtuber combined and link it to you Created Blog, you will be amazed upon the results for getting or approved  to be member of  Google Adsense.

Starting from October 2020,  I had contiunously produce  Video Recording on the Songs that I played in my Keyboard using my Hand Phone Devise for which it sums up to 5 (five) months until this Month of April 2021.

I did not realize that I had Published 80 Videos Recording as shown in my Youtube Channel called AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL

Based on the above numbers I start applying for Google AdSense, and finally had received approval to join Google AdSense.

Neverthless, you have to enjoy and have passion of becoming YouTuber. 

Since my application to join Google AdSense had been approved,  it really inspired me to put illustrations in the Music Blog of mine,  where I can  share  my YouTube Recording in this Blog of mine.

You than need to  upload your Google Music Blog to Facebook to notify  your Facebook kind  audiences of your progress being a YouTuber, which for me at this moment  is focusing as Keyboard player.

Well, I hope you will enjoy listening to my above Afternoon Rhythm or Irama Sore in Bahasa Indonesia for accompanying you on  this nice day. 

Cheers, 
Agung Supomo Suleiman
Jakarta, April 15, 2021

       

 

     .

      

2 comments: