Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Rhythm Flows -Keyboard - by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎧🎬🎼🎶😀👌


Hi  Folks,  I hope you are all in good and healthy Conditions 

I just Posted in this Music Blog the above Song thru my Youtube Channel,  which I  created and Upload  in this AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG.

One method  of Therapy for  me  during this Pandemic Period for maintaining stable mental heath  is keeping  busy in Playing Songs as well as Creating our own Songs which I Video Recorded it in my Own  YouTube Channel called

AGUNGSS MUSIC CHANNEL ,  so that I can detect every  progress of my finger skills and ear hearing  practices  on ths Song as well as the Chord in a Song.   

Thanks to Google and YouTube that we as YourTuber are given the Platform to express and be creative in producing Video Record.

We can identify one person character from how he or she interprets  in playing a certain given song or creating such certain  song. 

If the typical character of such individual  does not like   monotone situation, such individual  frequently likes to  make improvisations in playing songs.

These  depends also  upon such  person's  background  surroundings. 
   
Well, having said the above, I hope you will enjoy this Song Play which I named  it Rhythm Flows - Keyboard.  

Jakarta, April 15, 2021
Agung Supomo Suleiman
Pandemic Covid Period 
Holy Month Of Ramadhan 
 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment