Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sweet Tuesday Rythm - Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎼🎧🎶🌴😀👌🌏


Yes, today is Tuesday, and the name of the Song Created by me the Writer of this blog of mine called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG., is Sweet Tuesday Rhythm.

After being Video Recorded by me as a YouTuber I feel  happy because I can create my Own Music Album in playing Songs with my Keyboard.   

It is really challenging to create something during this Pandemic Covid-19 Period which has been Globally wide spread for more than 1 Year since last March 2020.  

In order to stay healthy, we have to be busy doing something worth   to avoid  stress which can reduce  our body stamina.    

For Bloggers and YouTubers like me, we are used to create content in our Blog. 

For me it is really new in venturing to be a YouTuber, since before the Pandemic Hits  Indonesia, I was busy being a Professional  Independent Business Lawyer. 

One of the most interesting and exiting part,  is that we can "Combined" the result of :

(a)  our Video Recording in our YouTube Channel  to be  shared and linked to 
(b) our Blog which for me relating to music issues I had created my own Blog as a Blogger called AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG.     

The difference is  that in YouTube most of the task is Recorded Video, however in our Blog we can make a brief illustration relating to the Heading or Title of our Recorded Video. 

Accordingly, it really depend upon ourselves, whether we want to be creative during this Pandemic Period with the Online Platform available  such as YouTube, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn.

We are the Players and we are the Producer by Publishing interesting Content to our Blog and YouTube Channel  which for me is called Agung Supomo Suleiman YouTube Channel  with the address :   https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

Well, the above is the above brief illustration snapshot relating to the task as a YouTuber combined with  being a Blogger in this Global Borderless Digital Era. 

I hope you enjoy reading my above brief writing and my above  YouTube Video Recording upon the song which I called it "Sweet Tuesday Rhythm.

  Cheers and warmest regards from Jakarta, Indonesia

Jakarta, April 20, 2021

Agung Supomo Suleiman

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss

Tentang – agungssmusicblog Indonesian  Text  Solo Roland KEYBOARD oleh AgungSupomoSuleiman (wordpress.com)


  

 

 


  

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment