Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Week End Rythm -Keyboard- by AgungSSuleiman🎹🎼🎶🎧🔍🎬👌😀



Yes, it is Week End. 

Frequently in the Week end, we still want to continue sleeping in our bed to get a good rest. 

This apply also for me. After  taking  such good rest,  I am eager to  go to my Keyboard and wanted  to play a  song with  sort of a Week end feelings and mood.  

Since I am a YouTuber,  I  will  grab my Hand Phone and arrange all the supporting  Video Recording Devices   such as the Sound Card and the Converter. 

It is really fun and exiting to keep and maintain your passion 

I have made photo on the Supporting Video Recording Devices and upload in this illustration writing to give a glance picture of how I  am Producing this Video Recording 
 
Well, besides the skill of fingers movement in playing the Keyboard, since as a YouTuber,  I  am, at the same  time : 


(a) the Keyboard Player , and simultaneously    

(b) the Video Recording Producer, you than have to arrange and prepare all the supporting Video Recording Devices  
\
Video Recording the Song Play that you are Video Recording. 
.
In this Global Digital Era, each and every Individual,  can be the Producer of his Keyboard Player. Thus it really depends upon you whether you want to be creatif in the field that you love and have passion.

I  happen to love writing in my Blog that is why I love making this illustration of my passion Playing the Keyboard.

 At the same time we must learn the Knowledge of how to produce such Song Play to be Video Recorded. Edited and Upload in our  own YouTube Channel which are made available by the YouTube Administrator.

My YouTube Channel is called Agung Supomo Suleiman with the address : 

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss 

Having  said the above illustration, I  really hope you are interested in what I have illustrate and watching and listening to my above Song Play  which I named it Week End Rhythm.

Greetings and Warmest  Regards from Jakarta, Indonesia  

Jakarta, April 25, 2021

Sunday 

Agung Supomo Suleiman 

   https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss 



 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment