Wednesday, April 14, 2021

L.O.V.E. - Improvisation Keyboard by Agung Supomo Suleiman🎹🎧🎼🎬🎶😀👌

 

I love making improvisation when I play Keyboard. 

It really makes me really free to explore my inner strength and deep feeling and express it  through my fingers playing the Keyboard

You can demonstrate your Inner Self - Own Unique Character, which are different from one individual to other individual.

If your character is bored of something routine, than you can try to make some improvisation on the song that you are playing.

You done have to be afraid in trying to make improvisations, since nobody is at risk.

In every Keyboard there are 5 (Five) Octaves where each 1(one) Octave consists of 8 White Key and 5 Black Key as shown in the photo picture attached  to this illustration.

You have to go out of the box or comfort zone and try to play such song with a different manner by experimenting to make improvisations to such song.


This is how I am fond about playing a  song with my Keyboard, where I can make improvisations upon the song that I am playing.

DON'T  WASTE YOUR TIME  START VIDEO RECORDING YOUR IMPROVISATIONS    

Yes, you do not have to waste your time because in this Digital Era, you can easily made a Video Recording upon the Songs that you are playing with your Keyboard.

You can juts simply made the Video Recording wit your Hand Phone.   

By doing the above you can test and learn how to improve the improvisations by listening to the Video Recording that you have made. 

If you feel that it is ok, you can than Edit and put the Heading Title of song Song plus adding the word Improvisation.      

Accordingly you will be amazed upon the progress of your making improvisation in playing the Song.

You can also just play a  song from your heart and play it in your Keyboard.  

I hope you  will enjoy this Song Play of L.O.V.E. which I made some improvisations as shown in my above Song Play. 


Jakarta. April 15, 2020 Revised May 3rd  2021
Agung Supomo Suleiman


.

No comments:

Post a Comment