Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Deep Expression Rythm - Keyboard - Agung Supomo Suleiman #🎹🎼🎶🎬🎧👌😀


Yes, Folks I really tried to explore my Deep Expression through my fingers movements in the Keyboard.

I like to make Experiments in my Life Journey.  Accordingly, when I start playing Keyboard, I really am very eager to explore my Deepest  Expression thru my fingers in playing any and all of the White and Black Key you may find in the Keyboard. 

In this Keyboard Instrument you will always find  I (one) Group so called Octave which always contain of 8 White Key  from Do - Re- Mi - Fa -Sol -La -Si -Do which is the normal Notes found in a Piano or Keyboard   and 5 Black Key which sound Minor or Flat in between the White Key.

In a Keyboard like the Roland - E 28 there are 5 (Five) Octaves. 

Thus we do not be trapped with the long size of a Keyboard or Piano since the Keys always contains several Octaves  5 for Keyboard Roland and 7 Octaves for Piano. 

But it is always the same Sound which on the left side of the Keyboard Instrument begin from Bass or Low Sound Tones and geting higher Sounds from the left side to the Right side. 

Like for example for me, during my Childhood I learned Classical Music with  Notes for Violin.

Hoewever, I learned Piano or Keyboard by myself without any teacher and without Learning Sheet Notes, but more on using my Ears to Listen and hear the Sound when I press the Keys of the Piano as well as the Keyboard.

The Important thing is if you love playing Instruments which for me is Keyboard, we than can learn by ourselves by playing and practicing our finger movements in pressing the White and Black Keys where for 1 Octave it will always consist of 8 White Key and 5 Black Key ( Two and Three) 

One of the Secret is that you learn it with your Ear and use our brain on the Finger of our Right and Left Hand and regularly practice playing such Keyboard and Piano daily for 1 (one) or 2(two) Hours.

Once  you got the Feeling you will start enjoying playing such Keyboard Instruments.

You will than progressly start Creating Your Own Songs.

Thanks to YouTube and Handphone Divice and Video Editing Application in this Global Digital Era you can  make your Own Video Recording  and Upload it in your Own YouTube Channel which for me is Called : Agung Supomo Suleiman Channel with the address :    https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss    

I hope you will enjoy my AGUNGSS MUSIC BLOG and this Song Play which I named it Deep Expression Rythm.

Cheers and Warmest  Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia.

Jakarta, April 16 , 2020

Agung Supomo Suleiman

https://www.youtube.com/user/agungss    

  

    



   

 


   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment